Thursday, April 27, 2017

Review: Payback by Christina Phillips

Payback by Christina Phillips
Summary from Goodreads.com
Publication Date May 1, 2017



Gage…

I don't fuck girls who work for me, but as soon as Amelia turns those big green eyes on me I know she's trouble. I can't keep my hands off her, and the almost-but-not-quite-sex we share in the kitchen is the hottest thing I've ever had. Except she calls it quits, before we've even started.

Instead of moving on, she’s all I can think about and that's bad news. I'm breaking all my rules for her, and don't even care.

Until I find out who she is and what she really wants. She's after payback, but there's no way she's going to get it. No way in hell...




Review: Absolutely loved this book! I wish I had found this series at the start, now to go back and read what I missed and keep up with what's coming. Sexy, badass bikers are one of my weaknesses. I received an ARC for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment