Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Introduction

Hello! I just want to say a little about myself and my goals for this blog. Currently I am an English Major at University of Cincinnati with the end goal to go into editing and publishing. I am an editor on the student journal Eastfork, you can find us at eastfork.us I love reading, my favorite genre is paranormal, with or without romance, but I also love psychological, thrillers, dystopian and romance. My goal with this blog is to give reviews of what I read, whether I bought the book or checked it from the library (where I currently work 😉), and to receive recommendations from anyone who has a good book they want to share! So feel free to leave me any comments, especially if it's about a book, I will give anything a try.



Professional Reader 25 Book Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment