Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Come Back by Candy J. Starr

πŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šMy ReviewπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“š
Oh how I love me a rock star! This book is a constant back and forth between Savage and Alice, from stereotypes to denial of their attraction. At first I kinda hated Savage but once you get to what's on the inside, he is almost like a dream, too good to be true. Thoroughly enjoyed and since the end has me like, what happens next, will definitely be reading the next book.



Come Back
Candy J. Starr
(Rock Savage, #1)
Publication date: July 2nd 2017
Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance
Asher Savage, you’ve probably heard of him. He was in that boy band until they broke up then he went totally off the rails. He wouldn’t even be on my radar except my editor offered me the ultimate bribe, working with the rock star of my dreams, if I spend a month photographing Savage’s come back. I’ll take the job but it’ll be pure hell until I get my reward. Savage’s charms will never work on me.
**

Women dream of me. Hell, they name their vibrators after me! I’d never met a woman who hadn’t fallen at my feet, until I got stuck with this hardass photographer. Alice Cain, she thinks she’s way too good for me, and God knows, she’s probably right. But I need her on side for my come back to be a success and I need her in my bed if I want to keep my ego intact. She will be mine.


Author Bio:
Candy J. Starr used to be a band manager until she realised that the band she managed was so lacking in charisma that they actually sucked the charisma out of any room they played. “Screw you,” she said, leaving them to wallow in obscurity – totally forgetting that they owed her big bucks for video equipment hire.
Candy J Starr has filmed and interviewed some big names in the rock business, and a lot of small ones. She’s seen the dirty secrets that go on back stage. She’s seen the ugly side of rock and the very pretty one. But, of course, everything she writes is fiction.

XBTBanner1

1 comment: